Clay- Poison Apple
Please keep these away from children. These are for crafting purposes only and are a choking hazard. They are small and realistic. These are made if polymer clay and are not edible. They could see them as real, and I would hate to see anything happen to any of our Maple Street Families! Please please please keep these out of reach of your babies (and maybe even husbands). I cannot be held liable if they consume these.
these are approximately .5 oz/2 tablespoons/15 grams in weight.